Friday, March 25, 2011

5.1 Receiver Amplifier

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHH golden day! Tomorrow

Hello Amorosientos pandits. I re good. also will tell you something that happened to me yesterday ..... Yesterday in physical education. we were running on the court with the girls then as I said we were many a challenge to my bff: A who came first to give all. I ran like the wind permitted. My challenge was fulfilled! Wooh. I also want to explode because good is OROOO day! Woooohh my panda can put many new loocks

Well connected also found a. ... Dimeguapobombom, chevere ♥ ♥ it was great we took pictures xD!, Then the restaurant. and we ran Marilinda. She said she would leave Panfu but when I said that if it could connect the days of gold etc. .. some days:). iso me feel good because I see again my friend:):

Then with abacaxi in my house xD! Dance with the music!:
Then with Micru and aba! xDD! Come all!:

was fun xD! Then with Calu was great xD well good bye I leave


0 comments:

Post a Comment