Saturday, March 12, 2011

What Happened To The Ls Models

Day horror stories!

friends, I want to warn first of all that last night was the most terrifying night:

1). UVO day horror story that gave

2) _Luego when I left I saw the movie Van Helsing, is a re good vampire movie. : D Dracula stuff, well cool jajaj, while enjoying a pizza (yum)

3) _ On the night I slept when I finish this movie and I dreamed of Vampires ................... and Wolves .. Aterrorificantes things! this is the movie I saw last night and today afternoon repeated it: D But the final iso me mourn: (
Well look at this thing: every time it appeared the vampires hit a cry
these !!!!!: There !!!!!!!!!!!, Well shiver me Burn the video of last night's special mind tales told by the girls.: D:

oh yeah and I'm better because Calu and forgive me and I He re bien! :) TKM Calu
turn to be bffs: D Well Besotes

Sabrinadivina749

0 comments:

Post a Comment