Friday, March 18, 2011

Planetsuzy Lindey Dawn Mckenzie

YOOOPP Star! Who Says

Hello, amorosientos or pandinguis! , are enjoying the golden days? yop sip. Well I will tell you something I susedio Thursday.
empiesa so:


was in school. after recess we had to computation, because lara MI 3 Bff in real life you imforme I had a blog, she said she wanted to know. well they were with air conditioning, so cute. when it comes to my blog the seño my tutor will call the seño Academy of computing. For sawing claor door and went out to talk. All had heard a bone Paula Blog me. since then, They all came to my computer all hacerca their seats and approached and all crying. they told women show your team BLOOGG!, we have a bff with blogger !!!!!!!!!!!!! els showed you and when you reach the end all clap clap clap clap clap clap clap claps claps many !!!!!. He liked my blog!, That's great. As the matter is that I felt a star to the applause of all. This was a good anecdote wonderful star, well you pass me yesterday. : D


And now my friends I told mine seño of computation that had a blog. and I had to show. finally made me wonder if I could have it. because I already said yes, very true xP


FELIZIRARON ME THEN ALL THE GRADE SCHOOL OF 6 THE ALL ..... I was told IN THE RECREATION: Hey, we heard you had blog. friends ..... it is that even if your blog is great Panfu. we will read a row. chao friend. xP!


that situation was very funny sixth-graders will read my blog! Wiiiiiiiiii. throughout the school I felt a re re star. Yesterday the pass as well, after place if devi Tell everyone that had blog. I am now in my school and of course popular star jajajaja blogger! How happy were those days. cuidense good °!!


A kiss and ABRTASO FOR DE 4, 5.6 INSURANCE THAT ARE READING THIS POST, BUENO CHAO CUIDENSEE


SABRINADIVINA749 (YOU KNOW WHO I AM Ajja)

0 comments:

Post a Comment