Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Las Vegas Wrestling Singlet

fiesteras Meetings Álvaro

is a lot of curiosity that Porverita feel about what is going on for a few months old Alvaro
Sale. I keep listening to the sea of \u200b\u200bglowing comments about what is there and joins.
Recently I learned that not only the "jointer" that both like me, is the highlight, but it seems best to be the subject of forging new revelers at an early age: there are lessons from the veterans and "teachers" and there are exposed, soon after the party "natural" that cast adults who move to the mountains.

I am delighted that Rafael Calderón's visit and provides also "teaching" intelligent and responsible mayor, in addition to great expert and connoisseur of the good party.

Apparently, there are always a few people behind these initiatives, without which these "miracles" would naturally, and I say that this
Cultural Association "Montes de Málaga" located in the old inn Alvaro in that school sample, are determining the direction of Andrew Jesus Palomo, and the teaching of this and other, as Miguel "The little fox" and Bethlehem Tovar, each in his field. In all other respects, the managed under the leadership of the "Association Friends of the Mountains."
I do not know if I misunderstood the news that I receive, but I understand that there are two different and important facets in the Sale Álvaro: the School
and cultural activities and entertainment, and that this is managed from the Association Friends of the Mountains. "
"Cultural Association "Montes de Malaga" is the same as the "Friends of the Mountains"? Or the first is only part of the second? Anyway, I'm a mess.

Either way, and is who is behind the activities of Álvaro Sale: Superb initiative, to wish him a long and fruitful life, the health of the Party!
If I can do something, they have only ... whistle.


The panda
1st Los Montes Sunday January 24 2010 on Sale Alvaro, along with some other pandas.


Mayor: Maribel Calderon
Violin: Michael "The little fox"
Guitars: Antonio Calderón "Chachafí" / Sergio Cuesta "the little man" /
Tambourine: Pepe "the Sardine"
Cymbals: Carlos Fernandez? / ...

Sing:
For you go to bed late (singing): ...
So much love you (sing Sergio Cuesta)

In the audience: the Conquero Antonio "the Panaero" ...

Another panda
time of 1 st Los Montes, but with another violinera, which I guess is for another day.


Some news I arrive for Sale
Alvaro -I like the name, but should address it as Cultural Association Forestry Málaga ":

For my part I reply to a question that was on sale is happening Alvaro.
Yesterday, there, we cited Andres Jesus" the big one "so as to prepare the theme of the chapel for Sunday Palm. Attempt to live that I took the development of a class in school that there is the Federation. There are students of all ages, but fundamentally kids a few years. Wonderful disposition, discipline, enthusiasm and progress on other occasions that I visited. Magnificent ambiente.Seguro continuity in a truly partying.
coincided with the performance of Panda Santa Catalina. I could not help but remember the love they felt for these guys Porverita. They were almost all components regret that caused low Adela and her husband Fernando for health reasons. We will always be with them. They had a spirited celebration in which those present enjoyed, many playing, singing, dancing or just listening. Greeted Rafael Calderon, whose presence brings more to the meeting and many friends in this world are. Sale is a hive each Saturday as the spot of the same is most appropriate. The association is planning a special contest features. In summary on Sale Alvaro many good things are happening for the Fiesta. Animo
those responsible! (OTHER Chronicle March 13, 2011)
Álvaro In ancient Sale Now Montes de Málaga Cultural Association, they spend very good time. I take my children to teach there every Saturday from 6 to 8, given by our friend Andrew Jesus. Whenever I can I stay there because they always come together revelers of all generations and is party to "Jarte". This Saturday and told me that school is Salvador Allende, at least they start, you never know who ends (that happens to all the pandas). (Mail to a party animal March 16, 2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment