Friday, March 18, 2011

Bazooka Sony Explode For Car

INSPIRATION! LA COSA VA

Hi everyone! Since I saw this picture I thought ...... I HAVE A THING! And where is he? Have I been? I went crazy as the closet and there was telling me: "SACAMEEEEE" jajajajaja. I speak of this
chanelero coat color. I personally love it!


ideal Do not you think this look? As it was my time to create my inspiration.





                                                
                                              Coat.....................Zara.(Old)
                                              Shirt....................Zara.(S/S11) 
                                              Pants..................Fornarina(old)
                                              Belt....................Gucci.(old)
                                              Bag....................Loewe(old)
                                              Sunnies..............Tienda local.(old)
                                              Shoes.................Dior.(old)





Is not have a reasonable resemblance? I just have missed the Chanel bag! But as a dear blogguer I know "never stop dreaming" Lolaentrenubes.blogspot.com .
tell you that the shoes have their years old but now that the tip is fine again, I used to ponérmelos.Así to give you a hint: Anything that you may have not broken when you do ...." NO cleaning closet THE DEIS "then you are going to regret it. And if you can as I do, remove some of the male wardrobe "Do it"! I did it with the belt and went so graceful I ..... hahahahaha! In order that you think? You are in keeping as in my case? Or take away all season when you make changes?
AND HAPPY WEEKEND ....... KISSES FROM GUCCISIMA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment