Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Can You Forward Email From Iphone To A Text

HIPPY CHIC! It's snowing





Vestido...................Sfera(old).
Chaqueta..............Sfera.
Booties...........Zara.
Sunnies..........H&m(old).

                                                  
                                                       Ring.................Camille et Lucie.
   ............ Bracelets Link & love, upset, Maya.
Mini bag ........... Dayaday.







Hello sweeties! After the super snow yesterday in the highest part of island, I wanted to show you a more relaxed outfit than with a look itself of the 70's but with a touch of rock and informal. For this I used this gown and I have added a black jacket perfect guy. I love this stuff, besides I have to say I feel really comfortable with this type of clothing. Long skirts, maxivestidos. So if you have something in the closet ...... take him out because it is trend!
I must tell you that you to recognize it in the jacket because soon undergo a small change.

Besis OF GUCCISIMA!


0 comments:

Post a Comment