Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Watch Henta Stream Online Blogger

already in real life is fall .. Spring Sensations in Panfu

Hello pandas, I want to say that yesterday Panfu comense spring in it not, For in the province where I am ...... It's fall !!!!!!!!!!!!! In real life. Well. I went with Calu, Carly, and Flor. xD aah and me to a park ..:

Well to go to a park in real life took a trip to real life .. Then we went to Tucuman, Buenos Aires and Mexico. xD.

Well on their way to Tucuman we find teddyrojo!!
Sabruu yelled at the park .....:
then. went to eat something ........
......:

and then spending 5 hours to down your food aver .. We had planned. go to mountains to rolling throw us ajajaja!, but bad luck teddy had to leave: s:


But we have a lot of other friends., and a photo, all welcomed. Like all running ivam fiuu flower. Montanita is callus: O everyone stopped. xD

flower Then went up. all given the power to bajar.Saltamos and hands off us and we fell all: D!!:

were: Deimi, cool, igamer.Ujj, Abacaxi .. Etc.. Re fun making this: D

Then in a car or a plane to come .. Buenos Aires !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flower enrealidad
traveled to Mexico to await us! Look at this picture: We were in Buenos Aires city plaza type something. and carly said: Hey, that's not Marilinda?!
we turned and saw: D Look at the picture and understand that I speak:

Marilinda is trying to catch the man, or JAJAJAJA! For

had to return to Panfu. we were very tired and hot. podiamor not go to mexico: (. but good. and to visit Buenos Aires. my dream D!!.

well this is weird:




According to what I understood from these pictures is ... sabruu that you put into your account. : O!, pay attention in the first photo. The names are changed.

: O

Well whoever is doing this. Combiene will not enter my friend's account. Because I know my primis hakear and I will teach, and those who do will see it huh?. You'll see what I will be layered.

Just enter your account and point.

Chau
Sabrinadivina749

Today was a great day.
Chaups

and PS: Happy birthday to my sister's boyfriend!: Marco Saez. according to me since turning 18 Good bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment