Thursday, March 3, 2011

Free Abortion In Boston Ma

year fashion partying in the blogosphere: 1990

The year 1990 is becoming fashionable partying in the blogosphere.

Juan Canca continues to publish and upload videos to YouTube of the 1990 Spring Festival, held in Santa Rosalia-Maqueda, such as the young panda
John "Majallana" , with fingerlings of revelers who already gave a lot Game: Paco Reina Rafael Barba or , daughters of John and others who do not know. Listen to the things that made my idol ... the mode of Almogía:


What a great time I spend watching these fiesterillos with twenty years younger!

But after Paco Reina, I also discovered another violin-east of the Montes-mode that I can tell by his style and because I like: the José María Cuenca
. Someone told me that yes, they have style because he has caught something Almogía melodic style of his master "? Then with that or not for that, but I really like.
So now is a video of the student, with the infant panda
Santa Catalina. How could master Paco Jose Maria if nearly the same age? Right? Or am I wrong again, and was not well Paco King Juan "Majallana" - ViolinSantaCatalina teacher. What a mess!

The March 10, 1990, was honored Antonio Gutierrez in the Sale of Cotrina. Santa Catalina was also there:

0 comments:

Post a Comment