Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Korean Cheaters Clips

FLARE JEANS!

One of the new trends for this season S / S 11 is the flared trousers. I've always liked and land use from time to time. I love that air seventies with a point Hippy chic!




This time I combined with a shirt with spots or polka dot. I love the sleeves roll is! Also adding a vintage jacket from my super color munmy boiler and before that from my point of view is divinaaaaa!



Flared jeans ............. Mng by Pe & Mo. Polka dot shirt
.......... Etxart & Panno. Zara Belt ..............
.
............ Clutch Miu Miu. Bracelet
............... Oti the
melopongotodo blog



Of the booty, tell you are what I wear both Maximo Dutti. They are super comfortable but it's time to wear them without socks!


photos SID you know why sometimes sees more soil that person! jajajajaja!


And the clutch is a Christmas present from my sister laagendadeginger . blogspot. Com . It has a fringe detail is also going strong. So to gain some flekis!

tell you that today at oo: oo completes the drawing of lot of bracelets! You're still in time FREE list!

Besis OF GUCCISIMA!


0 comments:

Post a Comment