Sunday, March 13, 2011

«i-catcher Console - Web Monitor»

Verdiales Copla in Madrid (March 2011)

Copla The panda's preparing for his performance.
Hall "The Palace" Hotel Santo Domingo. Madrid (March 2011)
Yesterday, Saturday, March 12, girls
Panda La Copla let me take pictures and record their performance in Madrid during the General Assembly of the FEAC (English Federation of Folklore Groups.) I say girls because the boys ... were not consulted.
I allowed to attend trials in the clubhouse lounge "The Palace", which was in turn the girls, and it was fun: the musicians tuning, girls, dancers taking pictures, women, dancers makeup, y. .. the Mariló violineras-Bethlehem-out, tuning violins.

I really enjoyed it, but it was a seen and unseen, because the action had to start earlier than planned, because the Assembly Hall, where the action was committed, was an hour late for a wedding , and had to speed up everything.

panda phenomenal danced, played well and sounded well enough, but are required to deploy to the public, they told me they could not hear each other, but we saw and heard very well. They made a display

test of the whole gang with two violins, so the vacancy left by the mayor and violinera in turn, turned to ... President of the Federation and had walked there, and also to comfort the partygoers in his playing deployed and not heard, they were allowed to take a "hook" or Luchita without and with the panda dance in a circle as they almost always ... they can.

The Porverita made the "cinnamon", as my brother, "or" dumb "as would the partygoers," for busy taking pictures, recording, zoom and the camera does not move much, hardly anything is heard . And to top it off, do not know what adjustments made in the new camera, I did not take very good photos, and movies, I am almost afraid to see them ... if I get dizzy from so much movement.

But I had a great time, and I think the show was very colorful, cheerful and very representative of the party in Malaga. The entire audience went charming, the revelers ... I do not know if they left so satisfied. I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment