Thursday, March 17, 2011

Keratosis Pilaris Underarms

AWARDS!

Today I want to thank three people in the blogosphere! No order of preference, I begin with my super sister www.laagendadeginger.blogspot.com . I recommend his blog, because it has a funny way of telling things and I love your post. (Well, why is my hermanaaaaa! Jajajajajaja!) Is that the blood strip! Thank you for giving the prize ... behind every blog is a great person .... your blog is (psychotropic) divine.
The second person is www.goldblackmirror.blogspot.com to I have to thank you for giving me this lovely award given to the blog more fun. You're a charm!
And the third person is www.ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.blogspot.com Fabiola because it is super fun counting your posts, and because I love your bags! Hahahaha! And speaking of bags has nominated me to respond to the Tag "What's Inside My Bag" but I will leave for the weekend ok?


And start by this award which compels me to answer a few questions:




1. What is your challenge?
Take away all my fears and be "happy."

2. What would you say to your boss if you win the lottery?
Thank you for everything you gave me! You're the best person in the world!


3. What would you do if you found out someone is lying?
Well ...... I do not know! Depends on who is lying.

4. If your house is burning and you could only save one thing, why save?
Nothing! Would run like mad with my family in front!

5. You enter a room with many people, what are you doing?
Find someone who knows, if I go alone and say that about HELLOOOOO!

6. You see the glass half full or half empty?
I'm trying to see it half full lol! Sometimes it's hard eh?

7. You are a magic lamp, what three wishes you ask?
1. Health.
2.Dinero (but not buy happiness .... out of many troubles)
3. And a wardrobe maravillosoooooo! (Love of family and what I have)

8. What is your greatest fear?
Uff the muerteeeee!

9. What makes you happy?
My family, blog, fashion, your comments ......... so many things!
10. Do you manage to take a minute to yourself every day?
Well now the truth is yes! And I take the opportunity to attend my classes and spinning Tatame combat! Is that crazy about me!
11. If you could reincarnate into an animal, what would it be?
Well I do not know, a dolphin! Is that I can not live without my sea!
12. What is your happiest memory?
For sure that many, but when my baby born Guccis of course and my wedding day of course!
13. What city would you live and why?
In my beautiful island! Because it has the best climate in the world!
14. What do you think?
In GOD.
15. How do you feel when you think?
Create
that? I do not understand!
16. Would you like to know your future?
coƱaaaaa Ni!
17. What other blog names you have thought before deciding it?
Well none! Well maybe GUCCISIMA? What do you think?
18. Think you can make friends through the blogger world Frequently?
Well I say yes! You meet wonderful people! LOLAAAAA!

19. What book will be forever etched in your memory?
I'm not a long book to read the truth! Vogue, Elle, Telva ....... sorry, I'm honest!

nominate Now I have 8 blogs:


And now for the next award for funniest blog in which I have to keep answering another series of questions! Here we go:


  • If you had another blog, what would it be?: The truth is that it complements the bracelet and sometimes selling land.
  • If you could change your name, what would you wear?: I think the same! The truth is that I like the name Monica.
  • If you were born again, would you like to be a man or a woman?: Women, of course!
  • If you grant only one wish, what would they be?: Health, good health for everyone!
  • If you grant only a power, what would it be?: Well for example ....... to heal people!
  • If you could only buy potions of a brand, what would it be?: Uff that difficult, but if I have to pick just one I prefer YSL for example.
  • If you give away a trip, what country do you want to?: Hahahaha, that good! The truth is that I prefer to give away a bag! I have a great evil in the airplanes! But such a relatively close ..... Paris!
  • Well ... because, you know many things about me right? Now I have to nominate! Jajajajaa!
  • AND THE OSCARS GO TO ...............
           chicalicia.blogspot.com
           laboratoriodeestilo.blogspot.com
           laagendadeginger.blogspot.com
          coralprada.blogspot.com
     
And really, it left many behind me! Is that either already have or will not be able to answer or not queeeeeeeeeeeee!

And with that ended up today and I say that thousands of thanks and ... .....................

Besis OF GUCCISIMA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment