Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Age Of Mythology Mount And Blade



OLA H PANDAS !!!!!! TODAY ON THE BLOG OF PUBLIC SABRI EVERYTHING WE FALL DAY: D BUT THEN I WANTED TO GO TO ME .. WITH OTHER PARTY !!!!!! ANAHI GOOD FRIENDS AND OTHER RE:

PD: Anahi I put my old look that asked to put it;)




AND AFTER WITH SABRI ! LOOKING FOR ME AND FOUND ME XD


Trust Your reporter: Calu

PS: Take Panfu entry today:

Max, the smiling

March 22nd, 2011
Hello, Pandas:
How are you? I superrequetebién! :mrgreen:
Would you yesterday you gave account of how she reacted to the samples Lenny love to Penny? is super romanticona, Love and Peace, feelings of spring ... :mrgreen: Do you think that work of the heart? I mean throw us happier hearts for each other. .. I've already figured out! For that I went to the beach to watch a Penny and Lenny .. And it is true! They are both enthralled with love. It's amazing, hearts make you happy, as she said Lenny. ;)
So I asked the messenger of love if others can participate in Pandas paliforniana tradition and went crazy with joy. "Yeah, fantastic idea! "... and that was when I threw it on the head one of the hearts. :shock: Since then I have a smile on his face. Now I am also the eternal smiling as Lenny! :mrgreen: Do you see? :mrgreen: I can not put another face ...
Spring is contagious. The flowers are everywhere: on the floor and even the furniture catalog;)

Lenny wants to find hearts in San Franpanfu dároslos morning. I already know who I will give the first hehe. :mrgreen:
you well and you will not miss the smile on your face: mrgreen:
Max, the eternal smiling :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

0 comments:

Post a Comment