Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What Causes Dark Spots On Lcd Televisions

insurance

Rain of love can begin

March 23rd, 2011
Hello, Pandas:
Did you see? Panfu are already appearing in the first flowers, and some plants even have fruit! I have set to work with my camera and I made a couple of photos so that you see:
a) b) c)
d) e) f)
places are unrecognizable, or do you would know tell me where I missed the pictures? Ehmm, Max, why are you smiling like that? Are you laughing at me?
way! I love the pictures!: Mrgreen: Lenny is that I have caught the virus of spring.
¿Virus spring? I think you have a fever ... let me touch his forehead.
Pandas Soon all will be well.: Mrgreen: Make turns, jump and embrace the whole world. :mrgreen:
Strange ... but how cool! :cool: How I can "catch" me too? ;)
Lenny has many hearts to be prepared for each and every one of the Pandas. Seek him in San Franpanfu and will explain how it works. :mrgreen: has also prepared a printout of spring with the last name of Panda to have given him a heart. You can print as many times as you want.
Have fun in the rain of love! :mrgreen:
you well
Max and Ella
PS: today is the last day to submit your results Panfu Jumper. Put yourself to work. ;)

-------------------------------- --------------------------------- ----------------- ------------------ ------------
H wave pandas! See? TO WRITE! XD I made a good
mini video for being boring! xD is the pasaop wait:
reazon xD? Tar abuurridaaaa
then I spend three hours sleep haha \u200b\u200b
Chaus pandas!! Besotes
Trust Your reporter: Calu

0 comments:

Post a Comment