Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bluetooth Headphones And Mic

TODAY! IT'S RAINING











called me much attention this guy that was dressed skier! Gracisoso thing is that if you look good is a costume. If the carnival come to the summit! Yes us because we know it, because otherwise, you'd think the most chic with these tones fluoride are causing so much trend. Hahahaha!


; What who is this? Well mister guccisimooooo! Hahahaha!

Heyyyy! That surprise! Today at snow on the island and I went crazy to see the snow to the area super high! How wonderful! It had been ages since I saw a snowfall like that! You know what happens? We used @ sa rather warm weather, so when you get a weather like this .... we feel that redneck town of the peninsula that has never seen the sea. Impossible to explain it better! Hahahaha! What scenery! That fríoooo! But it was worth going to see it. In short, tell you that today I do not want to show any look, because the truth I caught tidbits warm period. Rather I want to show how good I was spent. And of course it snows also teach here! Hahahaha!


Besis OF GUCCISIMA!



0 comments:

Post a Comment